Information updated on 20.07.2021
Start date and expiry date of the measures in force?
- As for today (20.07.2021) Tatra National Park is open for all - guiding is possible
Possibility of guiding for foreign (non-resident) guides, yes/no, date?
- Borders are open but test PCR (48h) or complete vaccination confirmation is necessary for those coming to Poland
- No further restrictions for EU citizens while crossing the border
Possibility of coming to the country for foreign (non-resident) tourists, yes/no, date?
- Possible, no restrictions for citizens from EU countries (PCR test or vaccination confirmation obligatory), for non-EU - 10 days of quarantine, but after coming to Poland You can make a PCR test, that will shorten quarantine
cable car open, yes/no, date?
- Cable car is open for all, masks are obligatory inside
open hut, yes/no, date?
- Huts are closed
Not allowed activities (Mountain Sector), what are they?
- guiding is not forbidden, climbing and mountaineering is legal
maximum group size?
No restrictions in terms of guiding
- wearing a mask: obligatoire in closed spaces, where social distance is not possible