Information updated on 05.01.2021
Start date and expiry date of the measures in force?
- 13.3.2020 – …. Not decided yet
- As for today (04.01.2020) Tatra National Park is open for all - guiding is possible
Possibility of guiding for foreign (non-resident) guides, yes/no, date?
- Borders are open but quarantine is obligatoire (14 days)
- No further restrictions, if You are staying in Poland and don’t have to be on a 14 day quarantine...
Possibility of coming to the country for foreign (non-resident) tourists, yes/no, date?
At the moment, if You are coming to Poland You have to be on quarantine, we hope for an opening by the end of January
cable car open, yes/no, date?
Cable car is open for all - but ski resorts are closed (by now up to 17th of January, but no one knows what is s going to be later)
open hut, yes/no, date?
- Huts are closed , it is not possible to rent an apartment in Zakopane. Now - up to 17th, of January, but no one knows what's next
Not allowed activities (Mountain Sector), what are they?
guiding is not forbidden, climbing and mountaineering is legal
maximum group size?
No public gatherings (more than 5) allowed
- social distancing
- wearing a mask: obligatoire
- wearing of gloves: obligatory in case of direct contact