Information updated on 13.01.2021
Start date and expiry date of the measures in force?
- 13.01.2021 until 28.02.2021
Main points concerning mountain guides
- Working as a mountain guide is allowed, the size of the group is restricted to 5 persons (incl. guide)
- Private Mountaineering is allowed, the size of the group is restricted to 5 persons
- Safety precautions have to be observed (social distancing 1.5 m, wearing a mask and more, see https://foph-coronavirus.ch/
Possibility of guiding for foreign (non-resident) guides, yes/no?
- Yes, but only in groups of max. 5 persons (incl. guide) and respecting the safety precautions listed in https://foph-coronavirus.ch/
Possibility of coming to the country for foreign (non-resident) tourists, yes/no, date?
- Depending on the home country maybe ravel restrictions and obligation for quarantine, see https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pa...
Cable car open, yes/no?
Open huts, yes/no?
- Yes, also hotels, but restaurants are closed. Check special rules for the huts in https://www.sac-cas.ch/de/covid/
Not allowed activities (Mountain Sector), what are they?
Maximum group size?
- 1 guide + max. 4 clients older than 16 years
- social distancing: minimum 1,5m, in and outdoor
- wearing a mask: only if the minimum social distances cannot be respected
- more see https://foph-coronavirus.ch/
ASGM protection concept for active mountain guides in Switzerland: