Information updated on 01.03.2021
Entering Switzerland - group limited to 15 people (local custom applies) // Hotels and ski lifts open (with capacity restrictions) // Restaurants closed (take away offer)
Start date and expiry date of the measures in force?
- 01.03.2021 until further notice
Main points concerning mountain guides
- Working as a mountain guide is allowed. The size of the group is not restricted essentially (group size for adults 15, group size for teenagers and children unlimited).
- Private Mountaineering is allowed. The size of the group is not restricted essentially (group size for adults 15, group size for teenagers and children unlimited)
- Safety precautions have to be observed (social distancing 1.5 m, wearing a mask and more, see https://foph-coronavirus.ch/
Possibility of guiding for foreign (non-resident) guides, yes/no?
Possibility of coming to the country for foreign (non-resident) tourists, yes/no, date?
Depending on the home country maybe ravel restrictions and obligation for quarantine, see https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien- pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/empfehlungen-fuer- reisende/quarantaene-einreisende.html
Cable car open, yes/no?
Open huts, yes/no?
Not allowed activities (Mountain Sector), what are they?
Maximum group size?
1 guide + max. 14 adult clients, group size not limited with teenagers and childeren
- social distancing: minimum 1,5m, in and outdoor
- wearing a mask: only if the minimum social distances cannot be respected
- more see https://foph-coronavirus.ch/
ASGM protection concept for active mountain guides in Switzerland: