Start date and expiry date of the measures in force?
since June 6th, no more special restrictions for the practice of mountaineering.
· The individual protection (prevention) measures apply to social distancing: minimum 1,5m, in and outdoor
· wearing a mask: only if the minimum social distances cannot be respected
Possibility of guiding for foreign (non-resident) guides, yes/no, date?
- Yes, but with Mandatory quarantine for persons arriving in Switzerland
More information under:
cable car open, yes/no, date?
open hut, yes/no, date?
- Yes. The measures of the SAC remain to be observed https://www.sac-cas.ch/en/the-sac/sac-huts-remain-closed-23205/
Not allowed activities (Mountain Sector), what are they?
maximum group size?
- social distancing: minimum 1,5m, in and outdoor
- wearing a mask: only if the minimum social distances cannot be respected
ASGM protection concept for active mountain guides in Switzerland: https://sbv-asgm.ch/fr/covid-19/ (French and German)
Links to further information
https://sbv-asgm.ch/fr/ (French and German)